Friday - I had a really nice day visiting friends and then in the evening a group of us went bowling for my brothers 25th birthday. I was really looking forward to it as I enjoy bowling and am not too bad at it, although for some reason on Friday night I was rubbish, not only did I lose but I did it in style!! So I stopped playing half way through the third game, I couldn’t cope with anymore humiliation!
This is photo is of my brother taking his shot, all the photos came out burled due to the lighting and the movement, but I like this one regardless.
Saturday - As a last minute thing Deb invited me to go with her and Ali to the NEC hobbycraft show, we had a fab day and my experience was enhanced by the fact that I had two expert scrappers to walk around with, who could point me in the direction of some lovely things and hunt out some bargains, which was an absolute necessity due to the fact I was on a very tight budget. It worked out for the best as I didn't spend my money on anything and everything, but was very careful about what I bought.I didn't take my camera, but Deb very kindly took some photos of a mini book that I want to recreate. It was being demonstrated on the Hobby Horse Crafts stand, the shop owner Rachel was very helpful and kind.






Wow Teresa - I love your photos in the quarry - perhaps you should become a photographer!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos Teresa..Love that swan!!!
ReplyDeletecan you let me know when you are popping over here..is it this week or next..?
take care..
xx