Thursday, 12 March 2009

As I did not blog yesterday I thought I would do it twice today. I’m sure my enthusiasm will wear off soon, so I am making the most of it! The subject of my next photo was easy, as it was right in front of my face…. Literally, the photo is of my cat Phil.


This is Phil lying in front of the computer screen while I’m working on the computer!


Phil is about 7 years old and we have had him for just over a year after we rescued him from my sisters, she was getting rid of him as he kept attacking her children! Since being with us he has calmed down loads and is a very loving cat who wants to be around us all the time (as you can see from the photo) even when it’s not very convenient! Unfortunately as he is an older cat his hair moults like you wouldn’t believe and due to the fact I wear a lot of black clothes I end up covered in white cat hairs, which is one of my biggest bugbears.

No comments:

Post a Comment